The holiday house Partizanski hutor is located in the Ignatishki village. We offer the Weter Poozerya program. A rich travel and leisure program with the family is offered for children and teenagers. The program and the master classes include trips to the most secret and scenic corners of the Belarusian Lake District, to nearby nature reserves: Sorochansky Lakes, Blue Lakes, other lakes of Pastavy District.
Relaxation meditation on the real flute melody and live music of the brook.
We teach flanks with saber machetes, throwing knives, the basics of self-defense, communication with horses, blacksmithing and folklore evenings around the camp fire, and legends will be a pleasant addition to the program. Additionally: water rides (kayak rafting) along the Stracha and Viliya rivers, Sorochasnky lakes and cycling tours.
At our "Partisan Farm" you can hear stories about the little-known unpopular pages of the history of the partisan movement in the Vilnius region from 1939-1956. Partisan unions and hostility between partisan groups. Living in a stylized farmhouse and partisan hayloft. Further information on the flyer program can be found on the personal page in the FB.
The program is led by Igor Pastukhou, master of sports.
1. The house features five beds, furniture, equipment, an Internet phone, water. Toilet, shower and bath in the yard. $ 30 for house a day.
2. Hayloft Museum. Up to 5 people. $ 5 per day per person.
3. Master classes: self-defense, flanking with machetes, throwing knives, pneumatic shooting skills, survival school. $ 5 for 1 hour per person.
4. Bonus (free): parking (up to 5 cars), grill, gazebo, rocking town, tour of the courtyard and museum.
5. Trips to the surrounding lakes with elements of the "School of Survival and Environmental Security", meditation training and countermeasures against the "ambushes" of personal growth and NLP manipulation, $ 5 per person.
6. Folklore program. $ 5 for 1 hour.
7. Bike rental. $ 5 a day.
8. Boat rentals on the lake (9 km) $ 5 an hour.
9. A master class for harnessing a horse and riding a car. $ 5 per person
10. Cooking services. $ 20 per day from a group of up to 5 people and $ 30 per day for up to 10 people.