The holiday house Rozalina is located by the Vysokoye Lake.
Each of three wooden cottages features:
The house N1
7 double rooms.
The 1st day - $25,
next days - $20 for a room.
The house N2
One day - $300 for house
One week - $1050 for house.
The house N3
One day - $150 for house
One week - $400 for house.
Meals: dinner - $10, supper - $5.
Guests can enjoy various activities and entertainments:
• fishing and hunting
• self-defense lessons - $50 an hour
• excursions through Braslav and the National Park Braslav Lakes
(museums, Mayak Hill, the Belmonty Park, birdwatching)
• russian steam bath ($35 for 2 hours, up to 6 people)
• walking in the wood,
• mushroom and berry picking
• picknicks (fish, sheep, rabbit, game meat, bonfire, firewood are provided)
• Museum of Wooden Architecture